| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Volgograd in January is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with snow from time to time. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of liquid descends across on average 19 days.
- The heavens above Volgograd are really dreary with on average just 1:44 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:21 long and the longest day is 9:20 long with an average length of 8:46.
- There are approximately 6:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Volgograd January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Volgograd, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Volgograd: