| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Volgograd in December is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with snow at intervals. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of fluid is unloaded during on average 18 days.
- The blue above Volgograd is dismal having an average of just 1:29 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:15 long and the longest day is 8:33 long with an average length of 8:20.
- There are approximately 6:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Volgograd December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Volgograd, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Volgograd: