| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Volgograd in April is a little cool at 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with some rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of fluid descends during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Volgograd are fine having an average of a detectable 6:44 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 6:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Volgograd April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Volgograd, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Volgograd: